Big Teeth 60 Second Film Festival
Each year, Big Teeth hosts a 60-second film fest at the studio as part of the Ravenswood Art Walk. Each film is based off a famous piece of artwork chosen at random by each director(s), consisting of Big Teeth employees and friends. Last year's film fest drew more than 600 people to the studio to cast their vote for their favorite film to forever send a lucky few into eternal Big Teeth glory. Check out last year's films & winners:
- "A Diary of Fear - Chapter 1" by Patrick Lewtschanyn. Inspired by Warhol Campbell’s Soup Cans. WINNER Best Film & Best Cinematography.
- "The Davids of Dating" by Elise Jaffe. Inspired by Michelangelo David. WINNER best female performance Meg Grunewald
- "It Ain’t Baroque" by Gregg Jaffe. Inspired by Rembrandt The Night Watch
- "Lilli" by Amber Greeson. Inspired by Monet Water Lilies
- "Revolution Go" by Mike Trivisonno. Inspired by Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People. WINNER best male performance Bill Arnold III
- "Girl Without The Pearl Earring" by Jackie Avellar & Julie Schultz. Inspired by Johannes Vermeer Girl With the Pearl Earring.
- "Can’t Look Away" by Danny McCarthy. Inspired by Pollock Number 5, 1948